CANCELATION, 30 DAY RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- Cancelations, returns, and exchanges apply to products that are NEW, UNUSED, uninstalled, and in original packaging.
- Cancelations will not be approved for orders that have shipped.
- Cancelation, refund and exchange requests must be pre-authorized and are subject to evaluation and approval.
- Refund and exchange requests must be within 30 days of Purchase Date.
- Email Sales@AR15PART.com to request Cancelation, Exchange, or Return Authorization. For returns and exchanges, a Return Authorization Number will be issued and Return Instructions provided. Include Name, Order Number and Reason for Request.
- Refunds will be credited to your original form of payment (less shipping costs).
- Please allow 2-3 business days to process cancelation, return, or exchange requests.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
AR15Part.com warranties products against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from Date of Purchase.
- All warranty requests must be made within 1 year of Purchase Date
- Warranty coverage is provided to the original purchaser only
- Warranty returns must be pre-authorized and are subject to evaluation and approval
- Email Sales@AR15PART.com for a Return Authorization Number and Return Instructions. Include Name, Order Number and Reason for Request
- Closeout items are warrantied through the manufacturer only
- Please allow 2-3 business days to process your warranty request
EXCLUSIONS to PRODUCT WARRANTY AND RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICIES
The following issues void our 30 Day Return Policy and/or our 1 Year Warranty Policy:
- Damage caused in whole or part by failure to perform proper care and maintenance.
- Damage caused in whole or part by the use of nonstandard ammunition, including without limitation, high velocity or high pressure ammunition, tracer ammunition, hand-loaded ammunition, and/or steel cased ammunition.
- Damage caused in whole or part by unauthorized modification or alteration, unauthorized repair or attempted repair, misuse, abuse, or negligence.
- Items with visible signs of use.
- Items sold as "BLEMS" or otherwise specifically noted to be blemished, used, or otherwise imperfect.
- Custom build requests.
- Merchandise that does not operate properly with steel cased ammunition. We do not warranty issues caused by steel-cased ammo.
- If damage or defect is found to be the responsibility of the Company, shipping costs will be paid by Company. If damage or defect is found to be the responsibility of the Customer, shipping costs will be paid by Customer.