How do I return an item?
Return & Warranty Policy
ALL RETURNS MUST BE PRE-AUTHORIZED.
FAILURE TO GET A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MAY DELAY PROCESSING YOUR RETURN OR MAY CAUSE YOUR PACKAGE TO BE REFUSED AND SENT BACK TO YOU.
Please call 469-474-1744 or email sales@AR15Part.com for your authorization number and return instructions
Please return your package by a pre-paid, traceable method to the following address.
Make sure to include a copy of your invoice and a note stating the reason for the return.
There is a 7 day(ACTUAL Days, NOT Business days. i.e., 168 hours) inspection period to determine if the order was damaged or incomplete.
Return Policy (within 30 days of purchase date)
· NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN ON ORIGINAL SHIPPING CHARGES.
NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON THE FOLLOWING :
Warranty Coverage (1 Yr from date of purchase)
· Warranty coverage is for the original purchaser only. A receipt is required for all warranty work.
1. Accessories: Return the item to us for replacement by the manufacturer.
2. Factory Uppers/Rifles: Send to us for evaluation.
3. Custom Uppers/Rifles: Send to us for repair or replacement