Anderson Manufacturing model AM-15 forged aluminum lower receiver
with our standard lower
parts kit and a UTG A2 rifle length buttstock kit.
Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest
quality and correct component interface.
Lower Receiver Features:
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- As of 01/01/2015 all lower receivers are now marked "Multi” for caliber. No longer has "5.56/.223" marks.
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped
receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun
(rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun.
However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA
limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section
922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a
shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
ok to put your personal shipping address on your order. We are fully
aware that we need to ship your firearm to a licensed firearms dealer
and cannot send it to your personal address.
WE DO NOT CONTACT
YOUR FFL ON YOU BEHALF. To expedite your
order, please have your dealer fax or email a valid copy of their FFL
license to us. They will need to reference your first and last name as
well as the order number so we can match the it to your order. Legally,
ship your order unless we have this information on file.FAX: 972-552-3295
Please have your FFL dealer reference your FULL NAME and ORDER NUMBER.