9mm Bolt Carrier Group BCG Nickel Boron for GLOCK and COLT Mags, Full Ramp
9MM Bolt carrier
group for your AR15 9MM upper. Nickel Boron exterior. The carrier includes the proper 9mm gas key. Gas key is secured to
carrier via USGI domestic mfg Grade 8 fasteners. These properly hardened parts insure a strong staking and
proper gas system functioning. Full ramp on carrier that works with standard rounded hammers eliminates the need for a special, more expensive bcg need for use with notched hammers. Fits and operates just fine in any standard AR-15 9mm upper receiver.
- ***PLEASE NOTE IF PAIRING WITH AN ANDERSON MANUFACTURING AM-9 GLOCK MAG 9MM LOWER, A SMALL BIT OF FILING IS REQUIRED ON THE BOLT CATCH FOR PROPER CLEARANCE OF THE BCG.***
- Ramped Carrier for use with ROUNDED HAMMERS
- Compatible with both Glock style magazines and Colt style magazines.
- 8620 Carrier
- Nickel Boron Finish
- Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications
- Grade 8 Hardened Fastener
- Tool Steel Extractor
- Bolt is for 9mm ammunition only.
- Already machined to work with Glock mags.
Written by Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE), Chief of the Firearms Technology Branch
...M16 bolt carriers are not designed and intended solely and exclusively for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun and are not any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled. Further, an M16 bolt carrier is not
a firearm as defined in the GCA or a machinegun as defined in the NFA.
An M16 bolt carrier is simply a machinegun part and as such its
domestic sale and possession is unregulated under the Federal firearms laws. It is not unlawful to utilize a M16 machinegun bolt carrier in a semiautomatic AR15 type rifle.