7.62x39 Bolt Carrier Group BCG Premium NITRIDE
group (full auto version) for your AR15, M16, or M4. Nitride Salt Bath
treated on exterior and interior carrier. This
M16/M4 carrier includes the properly staked Nitiride treated gas key.
Gas key is heat treated per USGI specifications. Gas key is secured to
carrier via USGI domestic mfg Grade 8 fasteners and properly staked per
Mil-Specs. These properly hardened parts insure a strong staking and
proper gas system functioning.
The bolt assembly is machined from Carpenter 158 steel, MPI Tested and shot peened for increased strength, includes tool steel
machined extractor and ejector, and extractor spring.
- Carpenter 158 steel, shot peened & MPI Tested bolt
- 8620 Carrier
- NITRIDE Treated Carrier (AUTO)
- NITRIDE Treated Gas Key
- Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications
- Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
- Key Staked Per Mil-Spec
- Tool Steel Extractor
- Extractor Spring
- Extractor Insert
- For use with 7.62x39 and 6.5 Grendel Type 1.
- ENHANCED Firing Pin. This is the correct firing pin for this BCG that will aid in preventing failure to fire issues and light primer strikes when using Russian made ammunition that commonly have a hard primer.
Written by Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE), Chief of the Firearms Technology Branch
...M16 bolt carriers are not designed and intended solely and exclusively for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun and are not any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled. Further, an M16 bolt carrier is not
a firearm as defined in the GCA or a machinegun as defined in the NFA.
An M16 bolt carrier is simply a machinegun part and as such its
domestic sale and possession is unregulated under the Federal firearms laws. It is not unlawful to utilize a M16 machinegun bolt carrier in a semiautomatic AR15 type rifle.